Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Paper Hug - BTF Challenge

Time for a card....I made this one for the Some Kinda Wonderful card workshop. I love the stamp set I used for this one, I will admit, I was on the fence about ordering, I wanted it but would I really use it. The fact that it is the Operation Smile set (portion of proceeds goes to Operation Smile) made it easier but would I really use it? Oh my I am using it, this is just the fist of many projects with it, a great investment for a great cause!


Products used:
- Some Kinda Wonderful
- Black, Lemon, and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- D1711 - True Love

Ink:
- Memento Tuxedo

Shin Han markers:
- Z2452 Golden Yellow
- Z2466 Vivid Green
- Z2445 Barely Beige

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Thanks for checking me out today, I do appreciate all feedback. Please check out the rest of the design team projects over at Between the Folds and we would love for you to play along....if you do not have the paper pack you can use the colour palette of Black, White Daisy, Lemon, Glacier, Pacifica, Willow, Whisper and Raspberry. We would love to see what you come up with.

Until next time...happy crafting!
Brandi


No comments :