Sunday, May 13, 2012

Carving Pumpkins

First off, I want to apologize for the delay in posts this week, this last week was insanely busy and was the first time since we got the girls that we had 2 or 3 appointments, swimming lessons, meetings, school programs, etc booked for each day of the week. I got nothing creative done at all. I hope next week will be better!

I know I know, I am just a wee bit off season, but what can I say, I like most scrapbookers are behind in my scrapbooking. I am a chronological scrapbooker, all my albums are in order but here is what makes me different...I don't scrapbook in order, I scrap the event that I am feeling at the time. So you will see posts from various years and seasons and what seems like I am jumping all over the place, because I am. I am not one who can force creativity; when I sit down to scrapbook I take a look at my pictures and start with what ever I get a feeling for and recently it has been my girls and since we got them in the fall, most pictures will be of the fall at least until I feel ready to tackle all of the Christmas Pictures (OH MY!)

CarvingPumpkins-1

Anyways, back to this layout. This was a fun one to create, mostly because it was so much fun watching our 3 little angles work on their pumpkins, the pumpkins they picked out at the pumpkin patch. It was also great to watch them work with and bond with their new grandma and grandpa, I love seeing how happy and excited the girls are around them, it is just awesome.

Carving Pumpkins Page 1

CarvingPumpkinspage2

So anyways, here is our Pumpkin Carving adventure, hope you enjoy!

Products used:
All products are Close to my Heart (unless noted)

Paper:
- Colonial White Cardstock
- Olivia paper pack

Stamp sets
- The Boo Crew
- October Word Puzzle

Ink Colours
- Sunset
- Chocolate

Non CTMH Products
- Smooch Pearlized Ink - Tuxedo (for the eyes of the Jack O' Lanterns)


No comments :