Thursday, May 31, 2012

Family Fun in the Sun

There is nothing better than spending time with the family and being able to do so in the summer when you can enjoy the great weather is even better. This is a layout from one of our family BBQ's

I tried something new on this page in mixing up my page titles. I see others do it all the time and yet I struggle with it personally. I love the look on others but when I try it, it just never seems to look as good., what do you think?

Family Fun in the Sun


Family Fun in the Sun 1

Family Fun in the Sun 2

Products used:

Paper
- Splendor Level 2 paper pack
- Colonial White cardstock

Stamp Sets
- July word puzzle
- August word puzzle

Ink Colors
- Topiary
- Goldrush

Other Products
- Art Philosophy Cricut

Hope you enjoyed the bright summer feel of this layout as much as I do. It was a great day and this layout captured the feel of the day perfectly!

Until next time...Happy Scrappin!
Brandi

No comments :