Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas is in the air!

Christmas is right around the corner (ekks!) and it is time (if you have not already done so) to get serious about your holiday card plans. The cards shown below are the ones that I will be teaching at a workshop tonight but are also the ones I will be sending out to my family and friends. I love that they look elegant and classy but were so incredibly easy to do. With 3 kids under the age of 5 I need an easy and fast option but do not want to compromise on quality or looks. 


I really hope the ladies tonight enjoy the cards we are making. This is 3 of the cards, we will be doing one additional card and a special project to be posted soon. If you would like any information on dimensions, products used, or techniques I am happy to help out!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :