Friday, December 21, 2012

Coasting to Christmas

Like my air freshener, my coaster set needed a holiday update. I used the paper and stamp set from my Christmas cards because I just loved it so much. I will be honest, I was not fond of the paper or the stamp set at first but the more I played with it it really grew on me. I will be using these papers for all my Christmas layouts after the holidays so be on the look out for those! Of course I still need to scrapbook Christmas 2011 first!

I really love these coasters, they are super old, I got them at least 8 years ago and I just love that they can be changed and updated. Typically I just stamp on card stock but this time I treated each coaster as its own mini card/layout and used different papers and stamps and I really love how it turned out I am not bragging, I just really love how they look in our house, it really adds a nice touch. 



Supplies used:

Paper:
- Pear and Partridge
- Olive Cardstock
- Cranberry Cardstock
- Colonial White Cardstock

Ink:
- Olive
- Cocoa
- Cranberry

Stamp Set:
Pear and Partridge Workshop on the Go

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
Brandi

No comments :