Monday, March 04, 2013

Mini Album Madness

Time is not always on my side when it comes to scrapbooking and I do not create huge albums for anyone but myself but I do love making mini albums for all kinds of events and really for any reason. I have created mini albums for our girls as we were going through the adoption process to introduce them to our home, family, pets, and their new rooms, etc. I also created a mini album for my mother in law to take to her Nursing School reunion, it featured pictures of all her 3 sons pictured with their wives on one side of the book and then their children on the next page because lets face it, she is going to show off her kids and grandkids, why not let her do it in a beautiful way. Oh and she was the hit of the party with her mini album as everyone took their snap shots out hers were organized and paired with beautiful papers and everything was labelled as to who was who and ages and specifics about their lives. In the back I included snapshots of us just being a family and doing the things families do like birthdays, holidays, and of course vacationing at the cottage. I did not get a picture of this mini album (going to have to borrow it to snap some pics). But you get the idea, a mini album is a great way to remember special friends, trips, houses, pets, anything. 

Below is an adorable mini album featured in our Spring/Summer idea book and all the information needed on how to make it and even how they bound it with (YIKES) stitching!




If you have any questions, need any help or just want to chat about scrapbooking, you know where to find me. crzy4scrapbooking@yahoo.com

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :