Friday, June 21, 2013

All you need is love!

I decided to give the Mojo Monday challenges a try. I have been wanting to do them for a while but I finally got my Mojo back and created two cards today, I could not believe how easily they came together with the help of the sketches. This was the first of the two cards I made today. 

I got some new goodies the other day from Close To My Heart and have been wanting to play with them so I broke them out as soon as I finished working on my daughters birthday party invitations (which will be posted soon). 





Products Used (all products used are Close To My Heart):
Paper:
- Claire B&T's
- Card stock: White Daisy, Hollyhock, Outdoor Denim, and Sunset
Ink:
- Outdoor Denim and Hollyhock
Stamps:
- Girls Rock
Misc:
- Circuit Art Philosophy

I hope you enjoy the card. I had a blast making and it felt so awesome to get my Mojo back and how appropriate on the Mojo Monday challenge none the less!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :