Monday, August 26, 2013

Just a note...

Oh my gosh, this has to be the easiest and fastest card I have ever made! From start to finish it took all of maybe 10 minutes. Now I have to admit that the flowers which do take some time to roll and glue were already done, I had them left over from a previous project that did not work out like I had hoped and I did not have the heart to throw them away so. Which brings me to this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge once I saw this sketch I knew I just had to figure out how to work the left over flowers into the sketch and so really I just threw down an small strip of patterned paper, glued down the flowers and stamped my sentiment and DONE in record time. 



Here is the sketch for this week...adorable isn't it!



Products used:

Paper:
- Dotty for you
- Cardstock - various scraps of Bazzill in a rainbow of colours.

Stamp set:
- Card Chatter - Sympathy

Ink:
- Black

Cricut:
- Art Philosopy (to cut out the flowers)

Other products:
- Liquid Glass

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to join us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, we would love to see your take on this great sketch!

Brandi

No comments :