Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas - AHSC #35

Christmas is upon us and so the flu bug in our house this week. For this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge I decided to go with a layout, I am working on a calendar for my Mother in law for Christmas and using the sketches has helped speed things up for me but due to the flu striking me and my youngest the calendar sadly did not get completed in time. 

I did have to make a few small adjustments, I have 3 girls, so I had to add an extra square and I moved the sentiment down as the Merry got lost in the patterned paper. 



Products used:
Paper:
- Pear and Partridge, Cranberry, and Olive cardstock

Misc:
- Mistletoe Level 2
- Red Bling
- Cricut Artbooking

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

1 comment :

Michelle Stewart said...

Great layout, I loved this paper.