Monday, December 07, 2015

A H2H rewind

This week at Heart to Heart we are taking a look back and picking on project we wanted to show off again. I have chose to show off this one page layout I made for a selfie I took with my oldest daughter. 



This layout was super fun to do, it came together so easily, I used the wee bits I had left of a favourite paper pack and I just love everything about it. To see the original post with how it was made, click here!

We will be taking a break from the Heart 2 Heart design team for the remainder of the year to focus on spending time with our families. I hope to get some crafty time in even in the crazy busyness of the holidays. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

2 comments :

Laurie Levorson said...

Brandi, that's an awesome layout! So much detail and beautiful color choice!

Lauren said...

I love the mix of fonts on this layout!