Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Merry Little Christmas....AHSCH #136

Hello...surprise surprise....another Christmas card! I was not sure how this sketch would work for me. It looks simple and easy to do but sometimes those are the hardest cards for me to come up with. This one came together rather quickly for me and super easy. I had a helper with this card. My oldest daughter loves helping me scrapbook and make cards and she has been hovering around a lot, so I put her to work helping me and she loved it!





Products Used:

Paper:
- Mistletoe (retired)
- Card stock: Colonial White, Cranberry, Olive (retired)

Ink:
- Cocoa

Stamp:
- B1455 Be Jolly

Misc:
- Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink (name of colour unknown it has rubbed off)

We would love to see your creations, join us over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC). Come play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by, until next time...

Happy scrapping!
Brandi


No comments :