Monday, January 04, 2016

Cheers 2016!...H2H Challenge

Happy New Year!

Do you create resolutions? I try to but I try to not set myself up to fail, I try for things I will enjoy like more scrapbooking, trying to get outside more when the weather permits, do more one on one things with our girls. I try not to pick anything to strenuous and our house is so busy and I already struggle to get it all done and be the best motherI can be I do not need any added pressures!


But one of my long standing resolutions is to scrapbook more. I do not scrap nearly enough for my liking. My scrapbooking is my creative outlet, my calming force, my zen. The more I scrap the happier I am which makes everyone in the house happy. The challenge is finding the sweet spot of scrapbooking time and work/mommy time....the challenge is real!

I am starting the year off with this super simple card I made for my first entry for 2016 for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog site. I love being part of their design team and I am entering my second year with this team and so thrilled to start the year with them. While this is my second term on this design team it is my FIRST project for the year and the theme for this weeks challenge is the FIRST month is beginning, use the number 1, the idea of "first," or some other interpretation to kick off the first month of the year!



Products used:

Paper:
- Black card stock

Stamp:
- S1511 Cheers, 2016!

Ink:
-Versamark

Misc:
- Ranger Gold embossing powder
- Craft heater

I hope you enjoyed this super simple card to start the new year off. I do hope you will join us over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

1 comment :

Laurie Levorson said...

Brandi, your card is simple and elegant--two of my favorite things! Happy New Year!