Monday, February 22, 2016

Party On! - H2H Challenges

It is time to party on! I made this card for my nephew's birthday that is coming up. He will love it, he is all into monsters and ghouls. I did got old school and retired with this one because the theme was party animals and that was the name of the stamp set, the little monsters are just super adorable, and my nephew is a little party animal!



Products used:

Paper:
- Blossom (retired)
- White Daisy, Sunset, and Glacier card stock

Stamp:
-D1437 Party Animals (retired)

Ink:
- Black

Misc:
- Water Colour pencils
- Water blending pen (retired)

Thanks for stopping in and checking out my project for this weeks H2H challenges. We would really love to see what you come up with and what your take on the "Party Animal" theme!

Until next time! Happy Crafting!
Brandi


No comments :