Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Play like no one is watching - BTF Challenges

Hi again...two days in a row that I have new art for you. Today I bring you my design team work and a layout I did for my Dreamin' Big workshop.

The title of the layout goes across the two pages and is "Play like no one is watching" which is a play on the popular saying of Dance like no one is watching. I just love watching my kids play and there are many times they are busy playing and creating away in the basement while I am working on my CTMH projects and they think I am working but I am really watching and listening to them and are amazed by their creativity and talents...and they have no idea just how closely I am paying attention!



I also know my customers all have kids and grand kids that they scrapbook so this play theme worked well for all of us. I am sorry for the lack of pictures, due to some privacy concerns, I do not post pictures of my girls who will ultimately end up on this layout.

Products Used:

Paper:
- Dreamin' Big
- Saffron, Glacier, Poppy, Black, and White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- Dreamin' Big sequins

Stamps:
- D1702- Capture this
Ink:
- Black and Poppy

Silhouette Cameo Cuts:
- The title was cut using some fonts but I do not recall; I will be more detailed next time!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project, I hope you like it and I always welcome feedback so I can make my workshops and projects better!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi




No comments :