Wednesday, March 15, 2017

You are Tea-riffic - AHSC SKetch #203

Happy Hump Day! Day 3 of projects...I am so on a roll this week! It is truly amazing how productive you can be when you have a reliable working computer! I finally upgraded my computer after watching my Mac die a slow and painful death, it is not dead yet but it is not doing well and could be any day now so before I loose everything, it is time to switch over. I knew I hated working with it with all of its issues but I can not believe how quickly I can do things again, it is wonderful!

Any hoots, onto the project. I have a card for you today, this is also from my Dreamin' Big workshop this month. And can I just say...I love this paper? he he he! Ok ok I know I say that ALL the time...but I am being honest, I do love it!


Ok....onto the card now!





So of course as you can see that this card was done for my workshop but I used the AHSC sketch for inspiration. I often use the challenges for inspiration for my workshops! Now onto the details....

Products used:

Paper:
- Dreamin Big
- Glacier, Saffron, and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- S1703 - Tea-rrific (March Stamp of the month)

Ink:
- Black, Poppy, Glacier, and Saffron

Misc.
- Water blending pen

Thanks for stopping by and visiting and checking out my project. I do appreciate any and all feedback!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Brandi





No comments :