Monday, June 25, 2018

Take a Hike - H2H Challenges

Today I am featuring one of my favourite CTMH paper packs, this is one of my all time top 5 if not number one. I have so many cottage pictures and this paper pack is just perfect for those lazy cottage summer days.  Today however it is all about hiking! I did created this for my Fresh Air workshop but new it would be perfect for the Relax and Unwind theme for this weeks Heart 2 Heart Challenges. For me, hiking is not relaxing but it does wear my girls out so later I get to relax while they are fast asleep! I do have many friends who love hiking and find it peaceful and relaxing....



Products used:

Paper:
- Fresh Air
- New England Ivy and White Daisy card stock.
- various brown shades of Bazzill card stock

Embellishments:
- Fresh Air wood shapes
- Wood grain washi tape (retired)

Silhouette:
- Take a hike title

Cricut:
-  Pine trees, Bear, Boots and Clouds

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me and my work, I welcome any and all feedback!

Until next time....happy crafting!
Brandi


No comments :