Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Merry Everything - AHSC 339

Hello! Today I bring you the first of my Christmas cards...I am sorry! If you are like me and a fan or the warmer weather and this is a reminder of what is to come (cold, snow, and ice for me) I am sorry. I hate the feeling of skipping ahead of Fall and jumping into Christmas but I have a workshop to plan for so here goes the first of a lot of Christmas cards over the coming weeks. 

I am hosting a card buffet and my goal is to have 20 different cards so you will see a mix of retired and new products all together as I use up supplies and try to come up with 20 new and different cards. 

One product you will see a lot of is the little elf below. OMG how cute is he? The second I saw him in our idea book I knew he was a must have. He is followed closely by the nutcracker who will debut soon I am sure. I am so in love with all of the holiday stuff in our idea book and I bought way to much (as I always do!)






Products used:

Paper:
- Holly Jolly
- Candy Apple, Clover, and White Daisy Cardstock

Stamps:
- S1510 - Twinkle (retired)
- Z3530 - Like Nobody Elf

Ink:
- Candy Apple
- Shin Han - G46, R11, Y222, GY234, and R5

Thin Cuts:
- Decorative Borders

Embellishments:
- White perfect puff (not CTMH)
- Clear Sparkles
- Red Shimmer

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at AHSC Challenge, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



No comments :