Monday, March 09, 2020

It WHALE be ok! - H2H Challenges

Hello! Welcome to Monday and another new challenge by H2H challenges. I have a fun card for you today as our theme this week is "So Punny" and is all about the Puns and I just love a good punny card, they are my favourite so the hardest thing about this challenge was deciding which Punny stamp set I was going to use!




I decided to use my Seas the Day card making kit and while it comes with some adorable cards, I decided to put my own spin on this one. I tried to create waves with the Borders Thin Cuts and I cut some clouds from the Cricut Artiste collection. 

Products Used:

Paper:
- Seas the Day
- Sapphire, Smoothie, and White Daisy card stock

Thin Cuts:
- Z4241 Decorative Borders
- Z3657 Seas the Day Cardmaking Workshop 

Stamp:
- Z3657 Seas the Day Cardmaking Workshop 

Ink:
- Sapphire and Smoothie

Embellishments:
- Bitty Sparkles
- Black and White Dots
- Clear Shimmer Brush


To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :