Tuesday, March 10, 2020

CTMH New Product BH - SOTM BH

Hello, and welcome to the new product blog hop for the March / April Idea book from Close to My Heart. Tonight my fellow consultants and I will be showcasing different projects we have created using products in this new idea book. If you are joining me from Michelle Loncar you are in the right place. If you are starting here, welcome!



Now onto what I have created. I created this fun punny card for tonights hop. I am addicted to punny stamps and when I saw this one in the idea book it combined my love of the ocean and puns, I could not order fast enough! 



Products used:

Paper:
- G1200 Seas the Day Cardmaking Workshop Kit (this included the paper, stamp & thin cuts)

Ink:
- Mink and Sapphire

Embellishments:
- X7255F Seas the Day Dots

Here are some additional project I made with new products but have been previously published on my blog but since this is all about new products and ideas I thought I would share them again. 





It is time to hop on over to Darlys Recker and see what fabulous project she has for us tonight. If you get lost along the way, check in at Melinda Everett's for the complete list and to get back on track. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


7 comments :

Michelle said...

Love your projects and that whale card is too cute!

Brenda Lapp said...

Beautiful projects!

Darlys said...

Great Projects. You've been busy!

Lauren Moore said...

What sweet cards! I love the puns.

Michelle Stewart said...

Great job with the cards, and the layout is awesome.

Wendy Kessler said...

I really like the colors on this!

Miranda said...

I enjoyed reading your posst