Monday, June 01, 2020

Garden Tags - June SOTM BH

Hello and welcome to the stamp of the month blog hop for June 2020! Tonight we are featuring S2006 - Garden Tags in our projects to see myself and my fellow CTMH consultants use the Garden Tags Stamp of the Month in our projects. Tonight we have 22 consultants participating, if you are coming to me from Krista Hershberger
you are in the right place! If you are starting with me, welcome!





Here is my artwork with this stamp set:


I recently hosted my first virtual crop and at the end of the day we did a prize draw and I put the prizes in these bags and stamped and coloured a tag from this stamp set as a way to say thank you for those joining in. 

I used black memento ink to stamp the image and my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers to colour them in. 

It is now time to "hop" on over to Stefani and see what amazing art work she has in store for you with the Garden Tags stamp of the month!
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



8 comments :

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

So pretty & love the idea of tagging your gifts for your prizes!! thank you for inspiring me! :) :)

Alyson Mayo said...

Super colouring work - and a great idea for prizes!

Coelle said...

Love the 'Blues' backgrounds and so colorful....so pretty!

Lauren said...

Your colouring is amazing!

Michelle Stewart said...

Fantastic idea, and great way to market the next SOTM.

Becca-expressions said...

Great way to use these tags!

Darlys said...

Beautiful tags, great coloring.

Kathy Burrows said...

Love your tags!