Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Be Amazing - AHSC #406

 Hello! Welcome February! I am so excited that January is done, kids are finally back at school after being in lockdown (still in lockdown) however the kids are no long remote learning and are back to in person learning as of this week! Time to get caught up on my things!

Today I have a Valentine card I made for my oldest daughter, this will actually be given to her by her grandmother as I am supplying cards for her through the pandemic since she cant go shopping!

For this card I did a bit of stash busting and pulled out last years February special from CTMH which was Oh My Heart and used up a bit of the scraps. I also used S1501 This Moment (from 2015...feels good to use some older supplies!) and CC12204 Perfect Match (current item) 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

2 comments :

Allisa said...

Cute card, created with a great mix of products!

Denise Willerton said...

I love this Design Paper Brandi ~ and the sentiment is SO PERFECT!!! love it