Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Unicorn

Hello! Today I have another Valentine I created using the AHSC sketch #407. This card is for my MIL to give to my middle daughter for Valentines day. My middle daughter LOVES the colour Blue and has since she could colour, it was always blue so the Oh My Heart papers were perfect because it has these blue stripes as well as they adorable heart patterned paper with blue hearts. My daughter is also addicted to all things Unicorns or puppies so since her birthday card was puppies I went Unicorn for Valentines day! She knows this stamp well and it is one of her favourites so she will be super excited to get this card. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

1 comment :

lichazul said...

Super cute card 😻🐱👏
Hugs