Monday, February 15, 2021

Brighten Your Day - H2H Challenges

Hello! Can you believe we are in Mid February already? I am thrilled, I hate February, it is always the coldest and snowiest month where I live and I am a warm weather kinda gal so I am ready for some sunny days for sure! But the one good thing with the cold snowy weather it makes it ok for me to be in side and not feel guilty about wasting away a beautiful day.

Today I have a card for you that I made for the H2H Challenges and our challenge for this week is to Add a border. I created a border by putting a 1 inch strip of patterned paper on each side of the card and layers the Peach and Paprika patterned paper down the centre creating a border on each side. 





Products Used:

Paper:
- Happiness Lives Here
- Peach and White Daisy card stock

Stamps:
- Z3698 Stitched Florals
- Z3730 Mason Jar Bouquet

Ink:
- Blue Belle
- Paprika
- Peach

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles
- Happiness Lives Here Wood Shapes

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 


Until next time, happy crafting....

Brandi


1 comment :

lichazul said...

Beautiful card, i loved the colors
Congrats 👏💐
Have a great day