Friday, January 22, 2021

Jan - Feb new product Canada hop

 Welcome to the Cross Canada Blog Hop now called Canada Blog Hop. Tonight we are featuring projects made using products from the Jan/Feb. Idea Book from Close to My Heart. If you are joining me from Michelle Stewart you are in the right place, welcome!


Tonight I have a project for you that I created for my monthly workshop featuring the Happiness Lives Here paper pack with sticker sheet..I used mostly the stickers from this collections sticker sheet along with some flowers I cut from the Cricut Happiness Lives Here Cricut collection. I added some Blue Belle Glitter Gems.



Here is a card I made using the Winter Penguins and the Mix In paper pack. I coloured the penguins scarf and hat with the Peacock Shimmer brush and the heart with the Red Shimmer Brush from CTMH. 





Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

It is not time to hop on over to the ever talented Brae Montgomery and see what she has to showcase. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


3 comments :

Kim Loewen said...

Love this layout and I love the Winter Penguins and this card is so cute. Thanks for sharing your amazing art with us.

Michelle Stewart said...

Both the layout and card are fabulous. Might just need to scraplift that layout

Brae said...

LOVE your layout- the big flowers are so fantastic!