Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Thanks. - AHSC 408

Hello! Today I have a card I made for my monthly workshop using the Happiness Lives here. I am sad to say that due to COVID regulations in my area that I am still forced to do porch drop offs and not have my workshops in my home where we can all get together and have a good time together...soon, hopefully soon!

Until then, here is one of the cards I prepped and sent to my workshop participants homes, everything is cut and pre-stamped for them, so really all they have to do is assemble the cards. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Happiness Lives Here with Sticker sheet
- Peach, Sage and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
-S2101 Every Thank you

Thin Cuts
- Stitched Scalloped Brackets

Embellishments:
- Black Dots

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 
 
To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Allisa said...

Fabulous card, love the great mix of elements on your sentiment panel!