Saturday, March 20, 2021

Daisy Meadows - Canada Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Canada blog hop tonight! I am joining in with fellow Canadian Close to My Heart consultants share some of our creations using new products from the March/April 2021 Idea book. You should have come to me from my good friend Michelle Stewart unless you are starting here with me, either way, welcome!

So today I have a few projects for you from our Daisy Meadows collection. I have been working on my monthly workshop so that is what I have been using the most right now. 


Here is one of my layouts, Easter Fun. I had a lot of fun with this one and this is a great one if you only have a few scraps to use up. 


This was the first layout I created with this paper pack, it is so fun to play with. 


I have also made some cards using it too, I definitely have some favourites, that plaid is just beyond, I love the colours in it, I can see using it for so many things and these flowers are just so pretty! 






I also love this little bunny, to adorable! I have had a ton of fun playing with this paper pack. I have a few more projects I am working on before I can move onto Eat Play Love, but that is ok because I am loving this paper pack. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

It is now time to hop on over to Kim Loewen and see what crafty fabulousness she has for us tonight!

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi




1 comment :

Kim Loewen said...

These are all amazing. I love the layouts and the cards. I have to say that Daisy Meadows is a favourite of mine too, especially the plaid and the peacock pattern papers.