Monday, March 15, 2021

Hoppy Birthday - H2H Challenges

Hello and Happy Monday! I feel like it has been a long long time since I have posted here...life is always so crazy busy!

Today I have a card for you for the H2H challenge and our challenge for you this month is called The Midas Touch, it is a colour challenge and we would like you to work the colour gold into your project. 




I do not have a lot of gold items but I did find these really old and very retired gold pearls in my stash. I also tried got add a touch of a gold tone with the Sundance card stock banner. I made this card for my 10, almost 11 year old. Her birthday is at the end of March and often falls on or really close to Easter and she loves it, so since she loves bunny cakes for her birthday I thought a bunny card would work too. 

Products Used:

Paper:
- Daisy Meadows
- Mint, Sundance, and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Peacock

Tri - Blend Markers
- Ice Grey Blend
- Pale Pink Blend
- Vintage Blue Blend
- Turquoise Blend

Stamp:
- Z3933 Daisy Meadows - card making

Embellishments:
- Z3371 Pearls, Gold (retired)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi



1 comment :

lichazul said...

Cute card congrats 👍💐
Have a great day