Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Holy Cow - AHSC Sketch 460

Hello! Today I have a card I made for you the AHSC design team and it is one of the cards for my February card workshop.

For this card, I used the now sold out Udderly Wonderful stamp + Thin Cut set. The stamp is available still but the set with Thin Cuts is sold out, sadly. Below is my card and the sketch. I had to flip the card as When I was stamping the sentiment on the inside, I was not paying attention and I had stamped it in the wrong direction...opps...no worries, nothing is glued down yet so just flip it. I felt the card needed a bit more so I added some dots to dress it up a bit. Super simple card but the colouring on the cow gives it some pizzaz if you ask me!






Products Used:

Paper:
- Mix In (Jan - Feb)
- Mink and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Intense Black
- Tri- Blend Markers

o   Snout – Pale Pink

o   Light area around the snout is Fair Skin Blend

o   Fur is Medium and Light of Tan Blend

o   Spots is Dark Earth Brown

o   Flowers are Light Yellow, Light Green, Purple, Antique Pink, and Coral Blends


Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Stamps:
- Z4026 Udderly Wonderful Stamp + Thin Cuts

Thin Cuts:
- Z4260 Stitched Rectangle Frames


1 comment :

Dena J said...

This is adorable!! I love the cow. What a great card. -Dena♥