Monday, February 21, 2022

Easter Blessings - H2H challenge

Hello! Welcome back to my blog, today I have a project for you for the Heart 2 Heart Challenges design team and this week we are all about sponging. 

For this weeks project, I did some stash busting and pulled out my retired Daisy Meadows, I need some Easter cards and I just love this paper for Easter, specifically the plaid in this collection.  For the sponging challenge I used my Mint ink and used a stencil to ink on the pattern, it looks like a water background to me. I did Mint ink on Mint paper for a subtle background. 


Products used:

Paper:
- Daisy Meadow (retired)
- Mint, Peach and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- A1246 Happy Easter Bunny

Ink:
- Black Memento 

Colouring:
- Milan watercolour pencils

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

No comments :