Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Everyday Magic - January 2020 SOTM Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the first blog hop of 2020! I am excited to continue participating in the Stamp of the Month blog hops. Tonight we have a great new stamp of the month that starts the new year off in a positive note. But before we get started let's make sure you are in the right place, you should be joining me from my good friend, the very talented Haley Dyer, if you are welcome! If you are starting your hop here, welcome!






And now about my card, I created this card for a workshop I am doing in January and while waiting for my new goodies to ship from the new idea book, I used some left over Holly Jolly papers, I think this has a bit of a Valentine feel to it with the red and peach. 


Products used:

Paper:
- Holly Jolly
- White Daisy, Candy Apple, and Sorbet

Ink:
- Candy Apple

Stamp: 
- Everyday Magic

Embellishments:
- Red Shimmer Trim
- Clear Sparkles


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
Time to jump on over to the next talented scrapper, Michelle Loncar. Be sure to leave some blog love to let us know what you think of our projects or how you think you will use this awesome Stamp of the month. For a complete list of the blog hoppers, click here
Brandi

10 comments :

Michelle said...

Love your card and colors.

Haley D. said...

Very pretty!

Melinda Everitt said...

Very simple and elegant. Holly Jolly doesn't look like Christmas here.

Brenda Lapp said...

Your card is very pretty. I agree that the Holly Jolly paper you selected doesn't look like Christmas.

Lauren said...

I thought this was Valentines Day paper- very pretty!

Katy said...

LOVE your color choice, Brandi! Pretty card!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love your colour combination - great CAS card :)

Ronda's Paper Creations said...

Super cute!

Cat Nowak said...

Great card! I love how you used the Holly Jolly!

Darlys said...

Delightful card. I love the simplicity.